1. Buy a big flirty straw beach hat
2. Sew a dress for myself - and be proud enough to wear it out of the house
3. Attempt a furniture refinish - trash to treasure style!
4. Submit something for publication.
Notice the careful word selection focusing on the submission, not the publication. (I'm thinking guest posting on other/bigger blogs.)
5. Host another murder mystery party for our friends.
6. Visit a winery with The Hubs.
7. Complete at least 5 pins from my Pinterest boards.
8. Reach 50 blog followers.
9. Likewise, find 50 blogs to support and follow.
GFC for Blogger blogs, Linky or Reader for the others.
10. Learn to sew a button hole.
11. Sew a Jean Quilt.
I started one awhile ago - most of the pieces are already cut - but the project's lay idle for over a year now.
12. Build a sandbox for my kiddo.
13. Find a Thai recipe that I can actually cook, and the family will actually eat.
14. Edit family highlight videos for 2011, 2012, and 2013.
15. Learn to use Photoshop Elements.
16. Attend an auction.
We've been watching a lot of A&E's "Storage Wars" recently. I think an auction looks like fun, even if we're just spectators.
17. Attend a rodeo.
I've spent my whole life in Kansas and Missouri, but I've never been to the rodeo.
18. Buy a handmade craft on Etsy.
19. Finish the Laundry Room Update. This is another project that has been lying dormant for over a year.
20. Attend a ballet, other than The Nutcracker. There is an amazing new Performing Arts building in town. We saw The Nutcracker last year and now I'd like to return and see another.
21. Learn which relationships are worth cultivating/maintaining.
22. Learn to accept that some friendships were meant to fade with time.
23. Build a wardrobe of at least 4 awesome date night outfits.
24. Learn to cook one awesome meal for a date night at home.
25. Gather telephone numbers from all my immediate neighbors.
26. Memorize the phone numbers of at least 3 local friends.
In case of emergency, it's nice to know a few numbers without having to rely on your cell phone.
27. Read the Bible cover to cover.
I've always avoided the book of Revelations, and I'm sure I've missed parts of the Old Testament too.
28. Complete one clothes refashion (or resize a shrunken garment).
29. Define a chore schedule that works for our home. The chores currently do get done, but I think I'd benefit from a written routine.
30. Successfully potty train our toddler.
Yes, a few of these I was planning on doing anyways, but 30 is a long list!
In order to be successful, I need to achieve, on average, one item every 21 days. Time to get busy :-)
June Update (Click Here)