July 30, 2012

Mother with Jogging Stroller T-shirt

Pin It

Thanks to freezer paper stenciling, I was able to create the custom t-shirt that I've always wanted: a silhouette of a running mother pushing her child in a jogging stroller. The tiny details of the stroller made this shirt slightly more difficult than my first freezer stencil project, but still very doable for the at-home crafter. The most difficult part was trying to sketch my design. I couldn't find a template online, so I was forced to draw one myself. Drawing is not my forte; good thing it was just a silhouette!



Linked: Sew Much Ado, Bear Rabbit Bear


2 comments:

  1. How cute! What a great idea!! I never exercise without a jogging stroller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love freezer stencil. This turned out great. We run too!

    ReplyDelete