September 7, 2012

Grandparent's Day Paper Hugs



Looking for a fun and easy Grandparent's Day idea? Especially for those grandparents who live far away? Send them a long distance paper hug!
 If your kiddo is a wiggle worm, the hand tracing might be tricky. My little gal is super ticklish between the fingers. My tracing was a bit wonky, but I corrected for it during cutting. 


 The text along the top is a quote from Guess How Much I Love You by Julia Lobo. It reads, "You know that I love you more than words can ever say. But do you know how much I love you when you're far away?" I concluded with our own little sentiment and greeting.

 Happy Grandparent's Day
XOXOX


Linked up: Happy Hour Projects, Bear Rabbit Bear

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful idea...I really need to do something still!

    ReplyDelete