March 25, 2013

Dump Truck and Duckies - A Baby Shower

Pretty much every one I know is pregnant or has recently had a baby. It's baby mania around here and I love it! The most recent baby shower I attended was themed Dump Truck and Duckies - such a cute theme for a baby boy. The hostess did a great job putting all the details together. Come take a look....


The serving dishes were a mixture of trucks and sand toys.

How clever is that? She used baby bottles instead of vases for the flowers.

The diaper cake I contributed.

Sand shovels and sand castle forms hold the vegetables.


 Such a beautiful baby shower. The hostess did a wonderful job!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun baby shower. Your diaper cake looks great. I may have the patience to embroider the USA but I would not have the patience to make a diaper cake. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete