June 14, 2014

Big Sister, Little Sister Shirt and Onesie (and Silhouette Cut Files!)




The first project I made using heat transfer vinyl was a Big Sister/ Little Sister shirt and onesie for my girls. I ordered my vinyl online from Happy Crafters and used my Silhouette cutting machine to cut the design. Designing and making custom shirts just might be my favorite craft of all time.

I'm sharing my Silhouette cut files for the Big Sister Little Sister shirts at the end of this post if you'd like to make your own. Let me know if you have any trouble opening the files. Personal use only please.

Here are my girls wearing the shirts I made. Aren't they adorable? Miss L is such a protective big sister.





Here are the cut files if you'd like to make your own shirts. The text is already reversed for use with heat transfer vinyl, but you can flip it back if you'd like to use the files with another medium, like paper.

Big Sister Little Sister Free Cut Files

If you like this post, I'd love for you to pin an image or follow my blog :-)

Post shared HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment