So how did I spend my summer break?
- Completing that denim quilt I've been talking about forever. You can catch a peak of it in the Fourth of July photo above. Click here to see my completed denim quilt.
- Redecorating my house with the best free printables the internet has to offer. Thank you creative bloggers for your generosity.
- Working on my underdeveloped photography skills, with a few first day of preschool, and other similarly cheesy poses. Click here to see more.
- Visiting a winery with the hubs, completing another 30 by 30 goal. I'll write an update soon on which goals I've completed. Although spoiler alert- there is no way I can complete all of the remaining items in time.
- Improving my Photoshop skills, designing three personalized typography gifts for family and friends. Click for post on custom framed wedding gifts.
- 12 hour road trip by myself and the kiddo to visit my college roomie. It was a busy time with four little kids (three and under), but we still managed to carve out a little "mommy time" for a few Pinterest inspired projects.
- And finally, FINALLY getting our basement clean and organized!!
Want to see? Stick around as I'll be sharing these and other summer projects over the next few weeks.
|Visiting a Winery|